- I created a timeline and map that attempts to establish a timeline in a Fox Lake, Wisconsin homicide investigation.
- This interactive timeline involves video, audio interviews and photos that help chronicle the 2008 flooding in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- This feature story includes a photo gallery that is accompanied by brief audio interviews with a local musician. The audio packages that originally accompanied the photo gallery can be found embedded below:
- This audio slideshow was packaged with a piece on the Beaver Dam Chamber of Commerce’s building renovations leading up to their 100th anniversary.
- When the moment seems appropriate, I will shoot Instagram clips.
- Below is a slow-motion pig racing montage video, which turned out to be part of a profile about a pig racer who attends the Dodge County Fair every year.
- This is a brief montage of Dodge County, Wisconsin K-9s being trained to locate drugs as part of a profile on the Dodge County K-9 master trainer.